Affirmation Candle Guide
How to use your candle in your self care rituals:
- Include it in your morning routine. Each morning light your candle and repeat your affirmations before going into a meditation (try this one) or yoga practice.
- Speak your affirmations out loud to yourself in the mirror.
- Light your candle on your desk while you write affirmations that resonate most with you in your journal.
- Follow it with a gratitude list and more journalling, whatever comes up for you.
- During the day find micro moments to come back to you and your affirmation. Light your candle again or just hold it and breathe in the scent. Let it transport you, allow yourself feel just how loved worthy and enough you are.
- Light your candle to use in moon rituals or any other self love rituals. Maybe pull a tarot card or affirmation card.
- A perfect bath time companion, to anchor in the words in a super relaxed state.
- Light it in the evening as a way to reflect and celebrate you and your wins of the day.
- Fall asleep with the affirmations imprinted in your mind. Record yourself saying your affirmations and listen as you drift off to sleep. In this sleepy state your brain is able to reprogram these new statements. A very powerful way to start rewriting your narrative.
Get the best burn! Caring for your Candle
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting or relighting.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the surface to melt completely to the glass.
- This will prevent your candle from tunnelling and ensure it burns evenly.
- Never leave a lighted candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable and always burn in a draft free area.
- Never touch the outside of the glass candle once lit: wait until it has been extinguished and cooled before touching or moving.
- It’s best to extinguish candles with a snuffer, and extinguish 10mm from the base.
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Never add fragrance oils or foreign items into the candle.
- Keep candles 10cm apart when burning them in groups.
- Keep your candle free from dust.
Good to know as you burn:
- Reiki infused by me, a Reiki Practitioner Level 2
- Superior scent throw
- Scent at 12% (most candles are at 8%)
- Burn time 40 hours
- Candle measures 8cm across and 9cm high . 220 grams
- Hand-poured in the U.K.
- 100% vegan soy wax
- Cotton paper wick
- Clean burning and eco-friendly
- Free from petroleum, paraffin, lead and parabens
- No animal products or testing
- Made from sustainably grown soy
- Recyclable and reusable packaging